Inspired by the dome of the Taj Mahal, Taj is perfect machine quilting tool for quilting curvy, pointed arcs on all areas of your quilts, including borders, blocks and backgrounds.
Plus, you can work from the inside or the outside of Taj to create some amazing quilting designs.
Quilt along the outside to create:
- Pointed arches in borders
- Overlapping arcs
- Rotate to quilt complex looking motifs
But this ruler does double duty!
Work along the inside of ruler to quilt:
- A leafy allover design
- Leafs in a row for thinner borders
- Rotate to quilt flower-like designs for blocks or as motifs
By combining the inside and outside, or alternating directions, you can come up endless quilting possibilities
As with all Creative Grids Machine Quilting Rulers, Taj:
- Is made with 1/4” thick acrylic making it perfect for quilting with high shank sewing machines or longarm quilting machines.
- Includes reference lines in both black and white making them visible on all colors of fabric.
- Has Creative Grids Grip to keep them in place while quilting.
You can also download a free PDF that has step by step diagrams showing you how to use Taj to create motifs and meandering designs as well as how to create an overlapping border design.