Meet Chevy, a machine quilting ruler from Creative Grids and Angela Walters. Chevy is a little pointy, a little curvy and very versatile. With a straight side and a curvy side, there are so many ways that Chevy can help you improve your quilting.
The Straight Side
- Use the straight side for stitching in the ditch and echoing.
- The 90 degree angle allows you to turn the corner without rotating the ruler.
- Echo 2 sides of a block or area easily without marking the pivot point
- Create chevron designs allover the quilt or as a border treatment
- Creating crosshatch lines is a breeze
The Curvy Side
Chevy is perfect when you want a subtle curvy line.
- Use it to create an allover wavy design that will give your quilting a modern feel.
- Try changing direction for offset rounded rectangles.
- Quilt motifs for blocks or break up borders into smaller sections using a section.
Why Creative Grids:
As with all Creative Grids Machine Quilting Rulers, Chevy
- Is made with high quality acrylic, for use on low shank home sewing machines.
- Includes reference lines in both black and white making them visible on all colors of fabric.
- Has Creative Grids Grip to help keep Chevy in place while quilting.
Angela Walters shows you just how easy it is to use Chevy to create some stunning allover designs in this video introduction: