The Handi Quilter Amara is packed full of features for an amazing quilting experience. 20” of throat space and customizable settings will open up a world of quilting possibilities.
The HQ Amara 20-inch longarm machine comes with a HQ Studio3 Frame (choose from 10-foot or 12-foot) includes everything you need for free-motion quilting right out of the box (including a powerful stand-alone bobbin winder).
- 20″ of brightly-lit throat space
- Pinpoint Needle Laser
- Easy-Set TensionTM
- 7-inch color touchscreen (add the Pro-Stitcher® and use that tablet for your machine display instead)
- Menu-controlled QuiltMasterTM LED Lighting Package: throat, needlebar, and bobbin
- QuiltMasterTM front handlebars: Independently adjustable, ergonomic with integrated micro handles
- QuiltMasterTM servo-controlled stitch regulation (perfect stitches, every time)
- Programmable handlebar buttons
- Stitching speeds up to 2,500 stitches per minute
- Consistent stitch quality from 4-24 stitches per inch
- Two modes of stitch regulation: Precision or Cruise
- Five convenient built-in tie-off stitches
- High-speed rotary hook with large-capacity M-class bobbin
- Manual mode with three customizable preset speeds
- Pro-Stitcher ready! All necessary cabling is pre-installed inside
- Handi Feet®-compatible; includes ruler foot and open-toe foot
- On-screen hand wheel
- Magnetic Tool Minder Collar
- Bobbin-use estimator
- Front power switch
- Thread-break sensor and alarm
- Stitch counter
- Easy needle change
- Needle-stop up/down control
- Five basting stitches
Membership in the Exclusive QIMT Longarmy
Most of our owners would say that the biggest advantage of purchasing a Handi Quilter machine from Quilting Is My Therapy is membership in the exclusive Longarmy group. This community of Handi Quilter owners is ran by me, Angela Walters, and provides the perfect place to connect, learn and even encourage each other. Membership in the Longarmy includes:
Discounts– We want to be your go-to place for all things longarm related! That’s why we offer our owners 20% off longarm accessories and supplies as long as they own their machines. This includes any Handi Quilter longarm accessories, machine quilting thread of all types, and machine quilting rulers. This savings really adds up!
Monthly meetings– As a member of the Longarmy, you have access to monthly owners meeting. These meetings are a perfect way to learn as Angela teaches or demonstrates a technique or take-away, ask questions about your machine or the machine quilting process in general, show off your finished quilts, and to immerse yourself in a community of quilters who love machine quilting as much as you do.
Online Group– If you don’t live in the Kansas City area or can’t make it to the monthly meetings, you still can receive support and encouragement on our private Longarmy Facebook group. This is a great way to stay connected with other owners, ask questions, or watch our monthly meetings live.
Events– We love our longarms but we love hanging out with each other as well! Several times a year we have exclusive Longarmy events including free retreats, sew days, and parties.
Business Mentoring– As a professional machine quilter, Angela knows firsthand that this is the most profitable part of the industry. But it can be hard to know what to do to get started or how to grow your business. Once a month, Angela hosts a “Business of Machine Quilting’ mentoring group. Whether you are already in business, just starting or even considering it, you can come to the meetings and join the discussion.