Shelly is your new quilting best friend! Efficient and beautiful quilting is her specialty. With her you can quilt the same sized Clamshell design from either side of the ruler. That means you don’t have to rotate the quilt and you can quilt from any side of your quilting foot.
The Clamshell design can be classically quilted for an open traditional feel, or given a modern update by flipping it around to create Orange Peel. But that’s not all she does!
This is the low shank version of the ruler to be used with low shank sewing machines.
Use Shelly for:
- Quilting Clamshells or Orange Peels
- Rotate to create beautiful flower motifs
- Arcs, Leaves and more
- Creative Grids Grip ensures the tool doesn’t slip while quilting.
- Black and white dashed guide lines are visible on all fabric colors.
- Shape allows you to keep control, helping prevent broken needles and crooked lines.
Total Size – 4-1/2in x 5-1/4in
Check out this free downloadable PDF which will show you how to use Shelly to create some amazing designs!