Meet the Sweet Sixteen
If you love the feeling that comes with free-motion quilting your own quilts, but hate the struggle of trying to maneuver your quilt sandwich through the small throat space of a sewing machine….then we know you are going to LOVE the Sweet Sixteen.
Sixteen inches of throat space, plus 8” vertical space, gives you plenty of room to machine quilts of all sizes…..even the largest quilt.
Other things you’ll love about it include:
- The dynamic hopping foot and smooth table surface allows the quilt to move easily, giving you the control of your quilt that
- A powerful motor that will quilt up to 1800 stitches-per-minute, as well as custom speed settings.
- Easy set Tension allows you to return to your favorite thread’s tension settings quickly and accurately with each thread change
- Interchangeable Handi Change Feet- Sweet 16 comes with quarter-inch foot and open-toe foot., but allows you the ability to quickly and easily switch to other HQ feet, including the Sure Foot, Glide Foot, Couching Feet and more.
- LOW-BOBBIN ESTIMATOR AND ALARM will alert you when your bobbin is running low.
- Walking stitch plus four basting stitch options, controlled with touchscreen or foot pedal
- HQ Sweet Sixteen 16″ Longarm Quilting Machine
- Included Table – Height Adjustable 26″- 42″
- 4 extra bobbins, 20 needles, sample thread pack
- Getting Started DVD
- Machine User Manual and instruction
Membership in the Exclusive QIMT Longarmy
Most of our owners would say that the biggest advantage of purchasing from Quilting Is My Therapy is membership in the exclusive Longarmy group. This community of Handi Quilter owners is ran by me, Angela Walters, and provides the perfect place to connect, learn and even encourage each other. Membership in the Longarmy includes:
Discounts– We want to be your go-to place for all things longarm related! That’s why we offer our owners 20% off longarm accessories and supplies as long as they own their machines. This includes any Handi Quilter longarm accessories, machine quilting thread of all types, and machine quilting rulers. The savings really adds up!
Monthly meetings– As a member ofthe Longarmy,you have access to monthly owners meeting. These meetings are a perfect way to learn as Angela teaches or demonstrates a technique or take-away, ask questions about your machine or the machine quilting process in general, show off your finished quilts, and to immerse yourself in a community of quilters who love machine quilting as much as you do.
Online Group– If you don’t live in the Kansas City area or can’t make it to the monthly meetings, you still can receive support and encouragement on our private Longarmy Facebook group. This is a great way to stay connected with other owners, ask questions, or watch our monthly meetings live.
Events– We love our longarms but we love hanging out with each other as well! Several times a year we have exclusive Longarmy events including free retreats, sew days, and parties.
Business Mentoring– As a professional machine quilter, Angela knows firsthand that this is the most profitable part of the industry. But it can be hard to know what to do to get started or how to grow your business. Once a month, Angela hosts a “Business of Machine Quilting’ mentoring group. Whether you are already in business, just starting or even considering it, you can come to the meetings and join the discussion.
Other Sweet Sixteen Features:
- More than three times the quilting space of home sewing machines with 16 inches of throat space and 8 inches of vertical space
- 36″ x 30″ height-adjustable table, from 26 to 42 inches
- Needle-stop position control
- Quilting alarm and project timer
- Low-bobbin estimator and alarm
- LED light ring
- High-speed rotary hook with large-capacity M-class bobbin
- Easy needle change with ergonomic thumb screw
- Responsive foot pedal
- Built-in diagnostics
- Four language options: English, French, German, and Spanish
Customize your quilting experience with these optional Handi Quilter accessories: