Learning how to longarm with rulers is a skill that helps all quilters, from a complete beginner to the experienced quilter.
In this class, Angela Walters will show how to use several different kinds of rulers as well as provide design inspiration for each. Get hands on practice and try out several different rulers of each type to see what you prefer.
In this class, you’ll learn:
- How to quilt with several different types of rulers, including straight edge, wavy, curvy, pointy and cut out rulers.
- Proper techniques as well as designs for each type
- How to combine rulers for intricate-looking designs
- Ways to use rulers in all areas, even ones that are larger or smaller than your ruler
You do not have to have any longarm experience to take this class!
Teacher: Angela Walters
Date: June 6th 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Location: QIMT Event Space, 400 N. Missouri St Liberty MO 64068 (just a few blocks north of the quilt shop). Entrance is in back of the building, in the parking lot. Please note that there are some steps that lead up to the entrance.
Other Class Info:
- This is a hands-on class on longarm machine with two people per machine.
- There will be an hour lunch break during class. We have a full kitchen, if you would like to bring lunch or there are several restaurants just blocks away.
- All class supplies are included in class fee, including fabric, batting, thread and handouts. Bring your phone to take photos, if you’d like.
- Due to the special nature of this event, class fees are non-refundable.If you are unable to make it to the class, you may allow someone else in your place (just let us know) or if the class is sold out, we can attempt to fill your spot from the wait list. If we are able to do so, your class fee will be refunded.
There are no reviews yet.