Learn How to Machine Quilt with Rulers
Taught by: Angela Walters
Quilting with rulers and templates can give your quilt a custom look……plus they are easier to use then you might think!
During this class, you’ll play with Angela’s assortment of rulers and learn:
- How to use rulers of all types: Straight, wavy, circular, pointy and specialty.
- Designs for all areas of your quilts, including borders and backgrounds
- Learn how easy it is to dream up variations of your own!
No matter your experience level, Angela will turn you into a ruler ninja.
January 10th 6pm-9pm
Class is held at the Event Center located at: 400 N. Missouri St, Liberty MO 64068 (just a few blocks north of the quilt shop) Entrance is in back of the building, in the parking lot. Please note that there are some steps that lead up to the entrance.
- Sewing Machine with free-motion quilting foot (be sure that you bring your pedal and power cord)
- 4-6 Fat Quarter sized quilt sandwiches basted in your preferred method.
- Machine Quilting Thread
- Ruler foot – a high profile foot that prevents the ruler from jumping over the foot.
- High quality machine quilting thread
- Any other machine quilting accessories that you might have including supreme sliders, quilting gloves, etc.