Feathers quilting designs are elegant, versatile and oh-so-fun to quilt! If machine quilting feathers has you stumped, or you want some feather design inspiration, this hands-on longarm class is for you. Whether you have never touched a longarm quilting machine, or have owned one for years, you’ll leave this class inspired to quilt feathers in several different ways on your quilts.
In this informative class, you’ll learn:
- Tips for machine quilting on a stand up longarm machine
- How to quilt several different types of feather designs, including variations
- Common Feather Frustrations and how to avoid them
- Where to use feathers on your quilt tops.
You do not have to have any longarm experience to take this class!
Teacher: Angela Walters
Date: June 7th 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Location: QIMT Event Space, 400 N. Missouri St Liberty MO 64068 (just a few blocks north of the quilt shop). Entrance is in back of the building, in the parking lot. Please note that there are some steps that lead up to the entrance.
Other Class Info:
- This is a hands-on class on longarm machine with two people per machine.
- There will be an hour lunch break during class. We have a full kitchen, if you would like to bring lunch or there are several restaurants just blocks away.
- All class supplies are included in class fee, including fabric, batting, thread and handouts. Bring your phone to take photos, if you’d like.
- Due to the special nature of this event, class fees are non-refundable.If you are unable to make it to the class, you may allow someone else in your place (just let us know) or if the class is sold out, we can attempt to fill your spot from the wait list. If we are able to do so, your class fee will be refunded.