***Longarm Version*** Originally part of a previous tutorial, this video shows the designs in the Free-motion Challenge Quilting Along Flying Geese blocks quilted on a Longarm.
Flying Geese Blocks are fun to piece and easy to quilt…..once you see how! Learn three of my favorite quilting designs for flying geese blocks and more. Info + Links below↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓
I’m Angela Walters and in this FREE video series, I’m going to share my favorite quilting designs for common quilt blocks.
In this video, you’ll:
- Learn 3 different ways to machine quilt Flying Geese Quilt Blocks.
- See why I think about the block placement BEFORE I pick designs.
- Get inspired to create your own design variations.
Class Resources & Featured in the Episode
- “How Do I Quilt It?” Custom Quilt Panel
- Glide Thread collection
- Shop all quilting supplies
- HQ Stitch 710 Sewing Machine
FREE Motivation: If you like this series, join my Free-motion Challenge Facebook group.
Machine quilting with Rulers: https://youtu.be/9pOZe-b19NY
How to quilt the Wishbone Design: https://youtu.be/6TmSW2LebA0
Quilting Wishbones in Borders: https://youtu.be/B4OChUKSl9A
5 Ways to Use Wishbones on Your Quilts: https://youtu.be/ou_nmEls0d8
Dot to Dot Tutorial- The Diamond Design: https://youtu.be/mxnfdAvSEQE
About the Challenge
Sometimes deciding what designs to use on a quilt can be more difficult that actually quilting them. That’s why my newest Free-motion Challenge Quilting Along helps answer the question that plagues machine quilters everywhere, “How Do I Quilt It?”
- Oct. 28th- How to Pick designs for your quilts
- Nov. 4th- Nine Patch and Cross Blocks
- Nov. 7th – Challenge Check In & Live Q&A (3pm CST)
- Nov. 11th -Flying Geese Blocks
- Nov. 18th – Square in a Square Blocks
- Nov. 20th – Challenge Check In & Live Q&A (3pm CST)
- Nov. 25th – Star Blocks
- Dec. 2nd – Pinwheels and X Blocks
- Dec. 9th – Blocks with Multiple Shapes
- Dec. 11th – Challenge Wrap and Live Q&A (3pm CST)