What greater joy than seeing a pattern you’ve designed yourself brought to life in stitches? With Pro-Stitcher Designer, you can do just that! In this hands-on workshop, you’ll learn everything you need to know to create your own original quilting designs.
Susan will teach you to use a wide variety of tools included in Pro-Stitcher Designer:
- User interface, navigation, and available resources
- Use the Draw and Edit tools to create your own designs
- Save designs for quilting machine formats
- Create motif and continuous line designs
- Modify existing quilting patterns
- Design from inspirations
- Magic Wand and Auto-Digitizing
- Repeat, Carousel, and Reflect
- Using Trim, Weld, and Intersect
- Port from Pro-Stitcher to Designer, edit, and port back
Don’t own Designer? No worries – you can try before you buy! Simply join the class and download the trial software from prostitcher.com
Teacher: Susan Manry
Cost: $99 Click here to register
Date: May 15th 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Location: QIMT Event Space, 400 N. Missouri St Liberty MO 64068 (just a few blocks north of the quilt shop). Entrance is in back of the building, in the parking lot. Please note that there are some steps that lead up to the entrance.
Other Class Info:
- There will be a lunch break during class. We have a full kitchen, if you would like to bring lunch or there are several restaurants just blocks away.
- Due to the special nature of this event, class fees are non-refundable.If you are unable to make it to the class, you may allow someone else in your place (just let us know) or if the class is sold out, we can attempt to fill your spot from the wait list. If we are able to do so, your class fee will be refunded.